BACK TO INDEX
Publications about 'VBM'
Articles in journal, book chapters
- J. Ashburner and K.J. Friston. Unified segmentation. NeuroImage, 26:839-851, 2005. [doi:doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2005.02.018] Keyword(s): spatial, VBM, Bayesian, registration, normalisation, MRI, segment. [bibtex-entry]
- A. Mechelli, C.J. Price, K.J. Friston, and J. Ashburner. Voxel-Based Morphometry of the Human Brain: Methods and Applications. Current Medical Imaging Reviews, pp 105-113, 2005. [PDF] Keyword(s): VBM. [bibtex-entry]
- J. Ashburner and K.J. Friston. Why voxel-based morphometry should be used. NeuroImage, 14(6):1238-1243, 2001. [PDF] Keyword(s): VBM, spatial. [bibtex-entry]
- J. Ashburner and K.J. Friston. Voxel-Based Morphometry -- The Methods. NeuroImage, 11:805-821, 2000. [PDF] Keyword(s): spatial, VBM, MRI. [bibtex-entry]
- I.C. Wright, P.K. McGuire, J.B. Poline, J.M. Travere, R.M. Murray, C. Frith, R.S.J. Frackowiak, and K.J. Friston. A voxel-based method for the statistical analysis of gray and white matter density applied to schizophrenia. NeuroImage, 2:244-252, 1995. Keyword(s): spatial, normalisation, VBM, MRI. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sun Apr 12 15:44:56 2020
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html