BACK TO INDEX
Publications about 'smoothness'
Articles in journal, book chapters
- S.J. Kiebel and K.J. Friston. Anatomically informed basis functions in multisubject studies. Human Brain Mapping, 16(1):36-46, 2002. [PDF] Keyword(s): smoothness, spatial, group. [bibtex-entry]
- S.J. Kiebel, J.B. Poline, K.J. Friston, A.P. Holmes, and K.J. Worsley. Robust Smoothness Estimation in Statistical Parametric Maps Using Standardized Residuals from the General Linear Model. NeuroImage, 10:756-766, 1999. [PDF] Keyword(s): smoothness, RFT, GLM. [bibtex-entry]
- J.B. Poline, K.J. Worsley, A.C. Evans, and K.J. Friston. Combining spatial extent and peak intensity to test for activations in functional imaging. NeuroImage, 5(2):83-96, 1997. [PDF] Keyword(s): RFT, smoothness. [bibtex-entry]
- J.B. Poline, K.J. Friston, K.J. Worsley, and R.S.J. Frackowiak. Estimating Smoothness in Statistical Parametric Maps: Confidence Intervals on p-Values. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography, 19(5):788-796, 1995. [WWW] Keyword(s): smoothness, RFT. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Worsley, J.B. Poline, A.C. Vandal, and K.J. Friston. Tests for distributed, nonfocal brain activation. NeuroImage, 2(3):183-194, 1995. [PDF] Keyword(s): RFT, smoothness. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sun Apr 12 15:44:56 2020
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html