BACK TO INDEX
Publications about 'multivariate'
Articles in journal, book chapters
- J. Ashburner and S. Kl�ppel. Multivariate models of inter-subject anatomical variability. NeuroImage, 56(2):422-439, 2011. [bibtex-entry]
- G. Barnes, V. Litvak, M.J. Brookes, and K.J. Friston. Controlling false positive rates in mass-multivariate tests for electromagnetic responses. NeuroImage, 56(3):1072-1081, 2011. [doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2011.02.072] [bibtex-entry]
- Kay H. Brodersen, Florent Haiss, Cheng Soon Ong, Fabienne Jung, Marc Tittgemeyer, Joachim M. Buhmann, Bruno Weber, and K.E. Stephan. Model-based feature construction for multivariate decoding. NeuroImage, 56(2):601-615, 2011. [PDF] [doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2010.04.036] [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston, C. Chu, Janaina Mour�-Miranda, Oliver Hulme, G. Rees, W.D. Penny, and J. Ashburner. Bayesian decoding of brain images. NeuroImage, 39(1):181-205, 2008. [doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2007.08.013] Keyword(s): Bayesian, multivariate. [bibtex-entry]
- L. Harrison, W.D. Penny, and K.J. Friston. Multivariate Autoregressive Modelling of fMRI time series. NeuroImage, 19(4):1477-1491, 2003. [PDF] Keyword(s): connectivity, fMRI. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston, J.B. Poline, A.P. Holmes, C. Frith, and R.S.J. Frackowiak. A multivariate analysis of PET activation studies. Human Brain Mapping, 4:140-151, 1996. [PDF] Keyword(s): connectivity, multivariate, PET. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston, Klaus M. Stephan, J.D. Heather, C. Frith, A.A. Ioannides, L.C. Liu, M.D. Rugg, J. Vieth, H. Keber, K. Hunter, and R.S.J. Frackowiak. A Multivariate Analysis of Evoked Responses in EEG and MEG data. NeuroImage, 3:167-174, 1996. [PDF] Keyword(s): connectivity, multivariate, EEG, MEG. [bibtex-entry]
- K.J. Friston, C. Frith, R.S.J. Frackowiak, and R. Turner. Characterizing Dynamic Brain Responses with fMRI: A multivariate Approach. NeuroImage, 2:166-172, 1995. [PDF] Keyword(s): connectivity, dynamical, multivariate, fMRI. [bibtex-entry]
- R.N.A. Henson, J. Andersson, and K.J. Friston. Multivariate SPM: Application to basis function characterisations of event-related fMRI responses. In NeuroImage, volume 11, pages 468, 2000. [PDF] Keyword(s): fMRI, event-related, multivariate. [bibtex-entry]
BACK TO INDEX
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Last modified: Sun Apr 12 15:44:56 2020
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html